Recipe: Blackberry Hibiscus Lime Popsicles
Tangy, tropical, and absolutely refreshing. This frozen treat uses our Blackberry Hibiscus as the zesty, magenta-hued base with a twist of lime that evokes the best flavors of summer. A hint of honey softens the tartness as a natural sweetener. These popsicles are a simple, healthy, cooling delight that anyone can enjoy.
Blackberry Hibiscus Lime Popsicles
- 6 tea bags of Blackberry Hibiscus
- 3 cups of water
- 1/3 cup honey (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 limes, juiced
- slices of limes for garnish (optional)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Steep tea bags in freshly boiled water for 10 minutes.
- While steeping, add honey to hot tea and stir to dissolve.
- Once steeped, remove tea bags and set aside to cool.
- Juice the limes.
- In a large container with a spout, stir all the liquids together.
- Pour into popsicle molds and add lime slices as garnish if desired.
- Place popsicle sticks into each mold and freeze until solid.
Makes around 10 popsicles.