Recipe: Reishi Detox** Fudge Pops
You won’t need to wait for the ice cream truck to enjoy these classic frozen treats! Made with simple ingredients like coconut milk, maple syrup, and our Reishi Detox** tea, these creamy chocolate delights are also guilt-free.
Indulge in these chilly fudge pops while swinging on the porch or cool off your friends and family on a warm summer’s evening.
- 1 can coconut milk (1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup water
- 4 tea bags Reishi Detox**
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- Steep tea bags in ½ cup freshly boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and then add your popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight or until solid.
Makes 8-10 popsicles depending on your molds.